quick novice question

peter winship

This is no doubt a really novice question, sorry, but am I right that I can't create conditioned routes using the map during the execution phase, only during planning?  

A second also novice question - what conditions need to be met for an unconnected route to appear as an option under the 'Proceed' drop down selection (during execution phase)? Does it have to be within a certain range of the unit? 

And yet a third daft question - can I give orders on the map whilst the sim is paused during execution? 

Many thanks. 

Edited by peter winship

48 minutes ago, peter winship said:

This is no doubt a really novice question, sorry, but am I right that I can't create conditioned routes using the map during the execution phase, only during planning?  

A second also novice question - what conditions need to be met for an unconnected route to appear as an option under the 'Proceed' drop down selection (during execution phase)? Does it have to be within a certain range of the unit? 

And yet a third daft question - can I give orders on the map whilst the sim is paused during execution? 

Many thanks. 

1. You can only add conditions during the planning phase.

2. Routes must be connected to use the "Proceed" command. Your units will stop and wait for that command if you give a tactic at the stopping waypoint, such as Defend or Hold.

3. In offline, yes. In multiplayer, no, the game must be running to give commands. No cheating! :)

Edited by Mirzayev

2 hours ago, peter winship said:

Yes, it is possible to create conditioned routes only during planning phase

Unit cannot occupy unconnected route. Basically, to occupy such route unit should arrive to  starting waypoint of this route by following another route. Note, that  driving unit manually to a location or close vicinity of  the waypoint will note make unit to occupy given waypoint.

During offline session- yes, that's possible.