Time Limited License Activation - days left notice

Superproxy

As my time limited license expires today, April 30 at 18:00hrs, I ordered a new 1 month time limited license and activated it in the esim games WebDepot.

Time of activation of new license: 01:00hrs of April 30 so I have 17 hours more until it technically expires.

However when I open Steel Beasts it STILL says "Copy protection warning: License will expire in a few days: 0". 

Question: Is that normal eventhough i already activated my license or should it say "Your license will expire in: 30 days" immediately after you activate your license in the WebDepot without waiting for it to expire on the exact hour?

Edited by Superproxy

• Members

Wibu Systems changed the way how time-based licenses work. They used to merge new licenses with old ones which made the alert box go away. These days they keep them separate, so the first license gets used up before the second is "opened". The result is the same, don't worry.

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Wibu Systems changed the way how time-based licenses work. They used to merge new licenses with old ones which made the alert box go away. These days they keep them separate, so the first license gets used up before the second is "opened". The result is the same, don't worry.

Wew! Breath of fresh air! Thank you Ssnake 👍😊