Licence activation error code Code = 0x18080001

Bogusheadbox

Hi there,

Friend of mine is just renewing a time licence (no dongle) and has received the activation key.  Not using microsoft edge, he has tried chrome and mozilla and received the following code when trying to activate licence.

Code = 0x18080001

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

unknown.png

• Members

Please have your friend run CmDUST, then contact me by email, and attach the resulting "CmDust-Result.log" file, along with the license ticket URL. He may also create a license request file and attach it to his email, too - details are described here:

https://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/7797-license-activation-how-to/?do=findComment&comment=192538

Thanks SSnake for your prompt response.  He has done all the required steps and apparently already contacted you directly with the requested info.  We found the post in the link you provided after i made  our post.

Kind regards,

Edited by Bogusheadbox

ok Thanks for the info.   Just to let you know, another guy in our group tried to activate last night as well (about 3 hours after my first post) and unfortunately they received the same error as well.  I believe he has emailed you as well.   

Just thought you may want to know that its happened twice on the same night with two different people

Regards,

Edited by Bogusheadbox