Tank Sim alpha that looks interesting

samtheeagle

At the risk of angering the forum Gods by talking about an almost competitor product, though I don't really think it is, has anyone come across Steel Gear: Stalingrad? https://www.steelgearsimulator.com/Home/Home

It's very early access and has a roadmap of years more development but it looks intriguing! Seems like a one man band developing it. I'm very tempted to get in on the alpha while I can, but I'm finding precious little out about it other than feeds from the developer directly. Maybe I'll just take a twenty euro punt on it?

It's certainly a lot more gamey than steel beasts but I'm hopeful it won't go full world of tanks mmo. 

Thoughts my fine tank loving brethren?

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

We don't have such weak egos that we feel threatened when other games are mentioned. :)

Cheers Ssnake I didn't think you would be. But to be honest I couldn't be bothered to check for any forums rules, so resorted to any easy caveat! :D

On 5/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Grenny said:

Funny things in the trailer...

-headlights on in a night battle

- using a compass while sitting on a few tons of metal

😋

Yeah I raised my eyebrow at the headlights being on 😄

I'll likely invest in it, but the dev timeline is very long with this currently being a single developer passion project.