KANIUM Sunday 31st of May - Operation Livonian Freedom (Day 2) by Apocalypse

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Whatever YOU want:

Your need to have fun takes precedence over my need to have things manned  - always !

(Also it always somehow works out in the end so dont worry about it)

Well then gimme the fake tank with wheels.

Question about the mappack do I simply download it and run it and should be good to go or is there more to it, thank you hope to see you all online soon.

Well I tried to DL the map package to no success, seems to be nothing there or bad link.

Edited by black1

3 hours ago, black1 said:

Question about the mappack do I simply download it and run it and should be good to go or is there more to it, thank you hope to see you all online soon.

Well I tried to DL the map package to no success, seems to be nothing there or bad link.

I'm pretty sure you don't need anything other than the default mappacks for this scenario. @Apocalypse 31 could say for certain if I am wrong.

Edit: the base Steel Beasts map pack is all that is required for this scenario.

Be sure to request a spot on the manning list on the first page if you intend to play with us this Sunday. Gunners are always welcome if there is not a vehicle available that you want to use. 

Edited by Mirzayev

3 hours ago, black1 said:

It works fine - just tested it:

Ikke-navngivet.thumb.png.be25de90e81c47074e3fae42b8b617a0.png

Press Download and then Direct Download

@Major duck will post further instructions later

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Hi Black1

Find your map packages installation folder its normally:

C:\Programdata\eSim Games\Steel beasts\maps\packages\

If you have installed in another folder then find the folder Packages that's where everything goes from the rar pack which you need to unpack into the Packages folder if it ask just overwrite duplicates.

That should do it.

If you need further help come to Kanium Discord and find me i am mostly on in euro time zone

https://discord.gg/2FrQ6EB

Come there anyway and have fun if this is the first time you are playing with us then show up earlier about 1 hour and me or someone else will give you rights and explain how we use TS3 to emulate radios 

Best regards

MD

Edited by Major duck

33 minutes ago, black1 said:

I will not be able to this Sunday but the following I can make it. I will get on the discord early to get set up and to get a feel for how it all will work.

You are more then velcome on our Discord but on sunday you should just go directly to our TS3 i will be there 3/4 -1 hour before so i can give rights and setup your comms

Just put this in the address field of a new bookmark

teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

MD

Edited by Major duck