A Poll on the M113 in MP games

Grenny

M113 use in Multiplayer  

18 members have voted

1. 1. The M113 was a workhorse of Mechnized units for much of the 1970/80/90is. I know it is not a fancy vehicle. But for making future MP scenarios (esp. some with a vintage touch) I'd like to know how many of you would hop into one...and why and why not. So please take the poll and leave a few comments. This poll closes on Sunday(may 31st) at 23:59

• I only play tanks anyway
    • I play MechInf, but would not touch an M113 with a ten-foot-aluminumbox-proof stick
    • I'd play the M113 if the mission setup and Troop equipment is ok (Cav-Shields, Infantry weapons...)
    • I play whatever carries troops...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/2020 at 09:59 PM

The M113 was a workhorse of Mechnized units for much of the 1970/80/90is. I know it is not a fancy vehicle. But for making future MP scenarios (esp. some with a vintage touch) I'd like to know how many of you would hop into one...and why and why not.   So please take the poll and leave a few comments. This poll closes on Sunday(may 31st) at 23:59

My opinion is that different vehicles make playing multiplayer all the more fun. Sometimes, it is nice to get back to the basics with an M113, and a good set of optics. In my opinion, this vehicle could be a valid choice by the scenario designer for any vintage or modern scenarios. 

Try putting in another option:

"I would rather use any other MECHINF platform"

Which is IMHO ia the issue:

Anyone can eat a MRE if there is nothing else and they are hungry enough ... and do not have another option.

Edited by Nike-Ajax