Jump to content
Nike-Ajax

KANIUM Sunday 14th of June - Operation Machete by Apocalypse

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Major duck said:

Why you do a good job as PSG

 

MD

Well, thank you, Mjr. Just thought that since Roarbek returned, I'd free his traditional post. If he's not on, then I'll happy to step in and gain more experience as PSG :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allright:

 

We are full, which is to say that all platoons are manned.

 

But we still need a XO, AND there is as always room for gunners !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to nit pick but I can see a possible issue

 

Try starting this in an Adhoc and check to see if the Amphibs actually float at mission start.

I have a feeling they might not react to well when starting in water.

 

Stuff spawns levitating above the ground then drops onto it

 

So you might end up with this:

 

Water Level

 

Start Level

Ground Level

 

Like I said, might want to check.

Especially with Multiplayer.

 

If you have checked this out and its ok, let me know

I have a beach landing idea.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

Not to nit pick but I can see a possible issue

 

Try starting this in an Adhoc and check to see if the Amphibs actually float at mission start.

I have a feeling they might not react to well when starting in water.

 

Stuff spawns levitating above the ground then drops onto it

 

So you might end up with this:

 

Water Level

 

Start Level

Ground Level

 

Like I said, might want to check.

Especially with Multiplayer.

 

If you have checked this out and its ok, let me know

I have a beach landing idea.

 

 

Cool.

 

I didn't have any of those issues when I tested the scenario. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Cool.

 

I didn't have any of those issues when I tested the scenario. 

Neither did i

MD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, something came up...I have to opt out of this sunday. Chance to make it in time is below 50%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grenny said:

I'm sorry, something came up...I have to opt out of this sunday. Chance to make it in time is below 50%

Too bad, we will keep our fingers and toes crossed and see what happens 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, Major duck said:

Neither did i

MD

 

On 6/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, Apocalypse 31 said:

Cool.

 

I didn't have any of those issues when I tested the scenario. 

OK Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...