Patches of see-through terrain (RTX2080)

db_zero

I have a similar video card. RTX 2080 and just installed latest version 4_167 and noticed this:

SBProPE64cm_2020-06-10_16-41-20-31.bmp SBProPE64cm_2020-06-10_16-42-50-10.bmp SBProPE64cm_2020-06-10_16-42-59-42.bmp

One thing I'm very happy to report is my Thrustmaster T1600M now works. Before it would move around crazily and I would have to replace with a Logitech Joystick. Installed the latest version and the T1600M works flawlessly.

Edited by db_zero

I was playing just the M1A2 tutorial. Tried other tutorial for different vehicles and other scenarios and similar issues. I was on ver 4_163 and applied the 4_167 update. I downloaded the latest NVIDIA drivers yesterday 446.14 and reset the graphics in SB to default-they were maxed out and still same issue. RTX 2080 video card with 8MB of VRAM. I have 32 gigs of system board memory.

Should I just completely uninstall, download the full 4_167 install and see what happens?

• Members

No.

Maybe it would "fix" things (although I don't see how), but it would also destroy all hope to find out what happened (if there is a problem with Steel Beasts) ... if you don't mind living with it a few days longer. Maybe one of the programmers or QA guys will contatc you with more specific questions. Please start Steel Beasts in debug mode. Open the Windows Start Menu | eSim Games | Steel Beasts Pro PE | Troubleshooting to find the icon. Fire up the tutorial that you mentioned, play it until you see the problem, then close Steel Beasts. In the same Troubleshooting folder you'll find a link to "Logs"; follow it, then send me by email the latest debugLog.txt file in that folder.