Help, Unable to activate license

T-72

I recommended sb to my friend, so he bought a month's license to try it these days. But now there's a problem with activation.
First, after paying for the purchase, esimgames sent him an email. So he activated the license online by clicking on the link in the email:

But then he had a problem activating the game with codemeter. According to the correct steps, he should first create a license request file to his hard disk by using cmfas assistant:

However, when he uses cmfas assistant to import the file, cmfas assistant prompts an error message: the file does not exist, but the file is clearly on his hard disk:

He then repeatedly created the license request file, but when importing, he always gave an error message: the file does not exist. I looked at it for him, but I couldn't find the reason. But I found that his codemeter system icon is gray, but his codemeter is connected, so I really don't know how to solve this problem. I have to come here for help. Thank you.

Edited by T-72

• Members

Not sure where you got it from that the "correct step" is to create a license request file with the CmFAS Assistant. It's a possible workaround if a direct activation isn't possible, but not the recommended method, and in any case you can't activate the same ticket twice.

I can't say what happened but whatever may have caused it, I need to know the license ticket code (or your friend's email address), which you shouldn't make public here. Rather, contact me directly, as recommended in the license ticket or the purchase conformation email.

17 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Not sure where you got it from that the "correct step" is to create a license request file with the CmFAS Assistant. It's a possible workaround if a direct activation isn't possible, but not the recommended method, and in any case you can't activate the same ticket twice.

I can't say what happened but whatever may have caused it, I need to know the license ticket code (or your friend's email address), which you shouldn't make public here. Rather, contact me directly, as recommended in the license ticket or the purchase conformation email.

OK,I have deleted all pictures related to license ticket code as required.Next, do I forward the confirmation email after purchase to this address: sales@esimgames.com ?

49 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

I have sent the question and the content of the confirmation email obtained after purchase to: sales@esimgames.com.Thanks

6 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

@T-72 Contact Ssnake directly, as he stated for best results. Look at his signature on this forum for his e-mail address. 

Thank you very much for your reply. I always thought that his email address was sales@esimgames.com 。。。。。。

Now I finally know his email address. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Sales will work, too.

Please check my email and help me as soon as possible. Thank you very much😰. I want to recommend this excellent game to more and more friends around me, so that they can finally join the world of SB to cooperate in the game.😀