Winter!

Warda

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone else snowed in today. We got 23 inches last night and its still snowing. I am soooo bored!

Are you on the east side or west side? I'm off in the mountains near Everett and I didn't get far on my commute this morning. Had to turn back after white-out conditions on Hwy 2. Now I'm enjoying the blizzard from the comfort of my warm home with a nice cup of coffee.

Time for SB now. :)

Are you on the east side or west side? I'm off in the mountains near Everett and I didn't get far on my commute this morning. Had to turn back after white-out conditions on Hwy 2. Now I'm enjoying the blizzard from the comfort of my warm home with a nice cup of coffee.

Time for SB now. :)

I am on the east side, In the can.

I am on the east side, In the can.

I grew up in the sticks north of Spokane. We used to get tons of snow but we dealt with it better - studded tires, tractor plow, etc. On the west side the standard operating procedure to encountering snow or ice is to scream, slam on the brakes, and abandon your car in the middle of I-405.

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll melt off. I'm not looking forward to a 2-day drive home culminating in blizzard conditions for Christmas.

.... actually, I'm not looking forward to a 2-day drive at all, but that's by the by.

As for Ft Huachuca, no snow here as of yet. But considering we're practically within small arms range of the Mexican border, that's no big surprise =P

we got 23 inches and are expecting 2-3 more tonight and another big dump on Monday. I am so stuck in my apt. its not funny. I am walking to the nearest plowed road in the am to meet my manager so she can drive me to work. Sometimes being second in command sucks but someone has to do it.

Thats because she wants me to keep her company as the person jsut under me who lives only 6 blocks from the office won't even attempt to make it in. So I volunteered to meet her at the store. I am dependable , thats why I am the assistant manager..lol also pronounced.. sucker lol

Winter has hardly started here. We're expecting 50 - 70mph winds in my area starting on Saturday, going through Sunday night. The Sound has an official blizzard warning, with winter storm warnings for the rest of the region.

Starting to wonder if I should have bought a generator this week... :confused: