Long night of tanks X

Grenny

loader?

I'd like to try my hand at KT but I haven't seen him around lately

Ive bought a new computer with Vista 64 bits.. so right now SB is unplayable for me, I have FPS of about 15 whenever a house is near, so I havent bothered playing SB for a good while now. and CSMF:Marines keeps me busy as well.

First of all I will attend the long nights of tanks.

secound.

SB are able to run perfect on vista 64bit.

In the past I had several nvidia graphic cards but most of them have bad drivers regarding SB except if you use drivers from 2007.

I now use a radeon 4870x2 card and it is simply perfect with sb on vista 64bit.

First hello to all out there, and happy new year.

I havent played online Steel beast on a scale like this, only some online play with my friend, is it possible for evry body to sign up on thinks like this?

How long wil a night like this take?

First hello to all out there, and happy new year.

I havent played online Steel beast on a scale like this, only some online play with my friend, is it possible for evry body to sign up on thinks like this?

How long wil a night like this take?

Check the first post at the start of this thread. You'll find an attached photo that will explain. And yes, anyone can sign up.

Thanks Grenny for all of your hard work and efforts putting number 10 together for the international community.

It was good to see some familiar faces again.

I think this was the best attended LNOT to date. I don't recall having more players then the drop down list could handle for giving out vehices before. :)

I think the Armed Assualt boys may have been a bit intimidated.
Well I did suggest the motion to go down and verbally abuse 'that' lot, but no one had the heart to reduce them to a cowering foetal position :)

sigh...

Edited by Mogwa