Oceola

Oceola

Thanks to all replied, renaming worked!

Another issue though, please see attached.

And yet another question - some scenarios require certain maps, which nowhere to be found, not in my old 4.023 installation and literally

nowhere... In 4.023 it was possible to extract a map from a scenario, looks like it's possible no more with 4.1xxx. Maybe someone has a workaround?

Many thanks in advance

SS_21_09_23.jpg

• Members

The user manual and several help threads explain the background of this. Ideally, the original authors of a scenario would convert their custom map to the new format and publish it as a delta map. If that doesn't happen, you either must replace the map with something "similar" or extract the map data from the original scenario and convert it yourself.

and

2 hours ago, Oceola said:

And yet another question - some scenarios require certain maps, which nowhere to be found, not in my old 4.023 installation and literally

nowhere... In 4.023 it was possible to extract a map from a scenario, looks like it's possible no more with 4.1xxx. Maybe someone has a workaround?

Many thanks in advance

This is why I mentioned it to the Author since I noticed it was a 4.023 version.

His response (a couple above yours):

10 hours ago, Panzer_Leader said:

Thanks Mark, appreciate the heads-up. I'm due to update this scenario to 4.167 standard soon (when I get to it, I've been diverted from Steel Beasts recently) so will remove the problematic character from the file name then.

Cheers

Note: He says he's due to "update it to 4.167 standard ..."