New PC system and Reinstall SBProPE, but CodeMeter dongle will not show my licenses

JLS02

I got a new PC... reinstall SBProPE 4.167... CodeMeter 7.10a... the installation went perfect except my CodeMeter dongle seems to either be failing/faulty due to it will sometimes shows no licenses, the blank license holder, or the licenses for 3.0x, 4.0x, and 4.1x . I can not figure this problem out. I lost my Codemeter license backups during a hard disk failure on my old PC system by the way. Can anyone help me solve this one?

Thanks in Advance...

JLS02

Edited by JLS02
Add Title Information

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

You have mail, but as suspected, I need to contact tech support myself.

Snake (Nils) I think I know what is going on with the dongle and the new CodeMeter 7.10a software... the dongle is not the problem...  it is flashing it's green and yellow lights. What I have to do to get it to show all it's licenses is to go to the CodeMeter program's "Process"  menu selection click on "Stop CodeMeter Service"... wait 3-5 seconds... then click on "Start CodeMeter Service". With the past software it always discovers and initiates the dongle automatically without intervention.