Grenny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stormrider_sp said:

Oh, I knew about the LMGs and MGs in general, but I actually thought that it was implemented for any infantry unit, rifles etc.

I thought so too, but you can see the unit on the map is an LMG.

This is the first 5.56mm Squad Automatic Weapon that we've seen in game, so thats cool. And it looks like an ACOG scope that is equipped. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_MG4

Heckler & Koch MG4 - Wikiwand

Edited by Apocalypse 31

On 10/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, Lumituisku said:

Those seem to be similar to Apilas112  in size and weight. It's one that I had to carry a lot.. you could carry two Alone. Third would slow and begin to wear you down or be on your way too much.. and you couldn't fight or move effectively.  So if so it makes 2 for each team member. 

I'm not familiar with this ATM but don't you usually have a gunner and a helper to carry ammo. we still have to bring the whole team back to rearm. exposing the whole team, when in real life you might just send the helper to back to get more ammo.

11 minutes ago, Breakthrough7 said:

Happy to see another playable Fire Support Team vehicle, as well as the anti-armor artillery.

For my own curiosity, do the SMart munitions fully register destroyed vehicles in the report file?

So far...yes...

On 10/12/2020 at 7:36 PM, Ssnake said:

November, December ... it'll be ready when it's ready. We're shooting for November, but of course things depend a bit on the QA team's verdict.

Also, it'll be an update, not an upgrade.

Is the schedule still holding or are we into it being ready in December, January?