Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Yes.

:D

18 hours ago, Grenny said:

Well, what do the bookmakers say?

How much would I get for 5 money on, say, friday 1600Z...

You'd get 5 money

If I said "Friday 2:1" you'd get 10 money.

or "Friday 3:1" then you'd then get 15 money

I keep it simple, see? :)

(But then I'd make a crap bookies.)

Edited by Hedgehog

1 hour ago, Hedgehog said:

:D

You'd get 5 money

If I said "Friday 2:1" you'd get 10 money.

or "Friday 3:1" then you'd then get 15 money

I keep it simple, see? :)

(But then I'd make a crap bookies.)

You should add all SB team members bets are are null and void. LoL

• Members

4.250 is Go.

Still means some last minute work, updating the Release Notes etc., but I think you can expect it from Thursday this week. Whether that'll be Thursday morning, evening, or Friday morning for some will depend on your time zone, our ability to update the website with the download links, and related topics.

You'll get a new user's manual, and a unified web installer that will download what it needs (but not more) depending on the checkmarks that you apply at the beginning of the setup process. You can also set it to keep downloaded files so that you don't have to download them over and over.

A patch in a few weeks seems likely. We had better lighting planned but as mentioned before, that was an opportunity for the Witch-king of Angmar to curse some of our trees, so we decided that it was safest to leave the old lighting (which is a pity); hopefully, we can deliver it with the patch.

I also wrote that certain obstacles would now be immune to mineplows (specifically, concertina wire and steel beams). Apparently I was wrong here partly because of complications arising from not all dozer shields being equal (like, those tiny ones that bridgelayers and some ARVs use to stabilize themselves on soft ground), so that may also be subject to more refinement in a patch. And then, whatever you manage to uncover that escaped the prying eyer of our QA team.

in our new web shop, we'll be adding - probably not this week - an option to order user manuals via print on demand. It's difficult to accurately predict the optimal batch size for a traditional print run, so it seems reasonable to do this step even if that means that the price might go up a bit. It's still going to be cheaper and nicer than going to your local copyshop (at least, that's what I expect; with print there's always a chance of things going wrong, somehow). :o

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

4.250 is Go.

Still means some last minute work, updating the Release Notes etc., but I think you can expect it from Thursday this week. Whether that'll be Thursday morning, evening, or Friday morning for some will depend on your time zone, our ability to update the website with the download links, and related topics.

You'll get a new user's manual, and a unified web installer that will download what it needs (but not more) depending on the checkmarks that you apply at the beginning of the setup process. You can also set it to keep downloaded files so that you don't have to download them over and over.

A patch in a few weeks seems likely. We had better lighting planned but as mentioned before, that was an opportunity for the Witch-king of Angmar to curse some of our trees, so we decided that it was safest to leave the old lighting (which is a pity); hopefully, we can deliver it with the patch.

I also wrote that certain obstacles would now be immune to mineplows (specifically, concertina wire and steel beams). Apparently I was wrong here partly because of complications arising from not all dozer shields being equal (like, those tiny ones that bridgelayers and some ARVs use to stabilize themselves on soft ground), so that may also be subject to more refinement in a patch. And then, whatever you manage to uncover that escaped the prying eyer of our QA team.

in our new web shop, we'll be adding - probably not this week - an option to order user manuals via print on demand. It's difficult to accurately predict the optimal batch size for a traditional print run, so it seems reasonable to do this step even if that means that the price might go up a bit. It's still going to be cheaper and nicer than going to your local copyshop (at least, that's what I expect; with print there's always a chance of things going wrong, somehow). :o

love you  😁

Many times, AI doesn't shoot infantry at close range

bug.png

• Members

Our bug count is a bit short of 9,500. Of those, about 2,600 are currently open. IOW, our gunnery rating is at least 72%.

Actually, it's probably well above 85, since most bugs don't live long enough to even make it into the database.

We'd like to be even better, but all in all this is something we need not be ashamed of.

There is, of course, always room for improvement.

I hope
Improving the problem of finding the road
AI is more active in attacking targets (especially the infantry on the ground and in the fortifications, and the targets behind the concealed objects). Sometimes they will confront each other at close range and do not shoot.😊