Grenny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Our bug count is a bit short of 9,500. Of those, about 2,600 are currently open. IOW, our gunnery rating is at least 72%.

Actually, it's probably well above 85, since most bugs don't live long enough to even make it into the database.

We'd like to be even better, but all in all this is something we need not be ashamed of.

There is, of course, always room for improvement.

Well you could always use a Tsar Bomba.

:D

• Members

Anyway, the programmers worked overtime but we decided to give it 12 more hours. Attached are the preliminary Release Notes.

The status of bug 8920 is unclear. It could be that old scenarios involving the generic cal .50 weapon station may no longer allow you to operate that weapon station on some vehicles (while on others it'll be replaced by the Protector M151).

So, I put it into the Release Notes as a "known issue" although, who knows, maybe it will be fixed tomorrow morning and these Release Notes here are then obsolete. All in all though, they should give you a pretty accurate overview however.

SBProPE_4-250_RN.pdf

• Members
3 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

All in all though, they should give you a pretty accurate overview however.

There is however a new feature in 4.250 that we haven't mentioned anywhere, and the team thought it'd be fun to surprise you with it. That runs a bit against conventional marketing wisdom, but then again, this one is free, so ... enjoy!

• Members
8 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Curious: I thought I saw an MG4E in a video. Did it not make final release?

I don't recall a decision to remove it. I'm just putting into the release notes what I'm receiving from the programmers. These reports get generated automatically; it's unlikely that something like this would be missed but not entirely impossible.

12 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Anyway, the programmers worked overtime but we decided to give it 12 more hours. Attached are the preliminary Release Notes....

Friday Z-time?? 🥺

me fingernails are getting shorter 😛

Edited by Grenny