Playable Recoiless Rifles. Cool

How to manually reload it? WOW. HAHAHAHA. I dig that

Press F3 (reload position)

Open the breach

Remove the shell

Press V to load new shell

Close the breach

Kill

Between the Remove shell and press V to load shell you can select ammo with INS and DEL (if you have more than one type of ammo present). In the mission editor it can be given HEAT or HEP or a mix of the 2.

• Members

There's the motion seats from Next Level Racing.

Would I recommend buying one just for Steel Beasts?

No. But if you already happen to have one, their software has a profile for Steel Beasts as well and you can set it up for motion feedback when driving cross-country.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I would like to see the ability to divide/attach units during the planning phase.

I see that allowing troops to mount/dismount made it in to V4.250 ( thanks guys).

Would it be possible to have the Attach/Divide option as well?

43 minutes ago, Brakefan said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I would like to see the ability to divide/attach units during the planning phase.

I see that allowing troops to mount/dismount made it in to V4.250 ( thanks guys).

Would it be possible to have the Attach/Divide option as well?

Ability to  divide and and attach units in planning phase is  needed and desirable feature, but, unfortunately, not so easy to implement. At some point, hopefully, we would resolve this problem, but  it is not possible to promise, if this is going to happen soon.

9 hours ago, Jartsev said:

Ability to  divide and and attach units in planning phase is  needed and desirable feature, but, unfortunately, not so easy to implement. At some point, hopefully, we would resolve this problem, but  it is not possible to promise, if this is going to happen soon.

5 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Actually, it is pretty high up in the priority hierarchy.

Thanks guys. V4.25 is great and thanks for the good work.

3 minutes ago, ChrisWerb said:

M40A1 = great for period Swiss and Austrian scenarios! Is it going to be only vehicle mounted or will you have the M79 monowheel and/or Austrian pneumatic tyred towed versions too?

Only the Technical and the M113 have the RCL option so far

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

It's a nice addition. 

The backup iron site on the ACOG is a bit off though. I'll post the bug report

Correct, this is a known issue.

The issue is that it cannot currently be set in an exact way, its simply the position of the POV. Internally this can be raised and lowered slightly, but its at a point where if you adjust it then it off in another (opposite) direction, so its as good as it can be at the moment (its really only included to be used in close quarters though.) 

A similar issue exists on another of the other fixed type gun sights (its actually the same issue that always existed before we could have range-adjustable gun sights).

On 1/25/2021 at 12:11 AM, Jartsev said:

If this is ever implemented i hope you take care to make sure it doesnt break scenarios that have spawn conditions, surrender conditions, events etc that reference the unit strength/count. I mention this as ive inadvertantly broken my own scenarios on occasion in a similar way

Question about the wide array of new panels available for placement at runtime: For the non-military among us, is there some available documentation that details the meanings/uses of the various types, colors and shapes? I took a skim through STANAG2019 in the docs folder to see if it might be there, but didn't find anything.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Splash said:

Question about the wide array of new panels available for placement at runtime: For the non-military among us, is there some available documentation that details the meanings/uses of the various types, colors and shapes? I took a skim through STANAG2019 in the docs folder to see if it might be there, but didn't find anything.

Not yet that I know of -- one more thing for the SBwiki at some point. 😯

(...but a separate discussion thread might be able to provide some answers in the mean time)