Looking to update from 4.161

AKA_Clutter

HI,

I am looking to update after being gone for a while.  My installed version is 4.161.  From what I read, I need to download the entire 4.167 package, uninstall SB P_RO PE, and then install the 4.167 package..  Is that correct?

I also see that there is a SB PRO MAP PACKAGE TRNAFER MANAGER V31.  I have a Package Download Manager V 13.  Is assume that the V31 is a replacement.  Do I just uninstall v19 and then install V31?  Do I need to download all the m,ap packages as we;ll?

Thanks for the help.

Nathan/Clutter

And another question.

Does the install order matter.  Here is how Iplan to install things for a fresh clean install.

1. Install Code meter update (done)
  2. Install SB Pro PE 4.167
  3. reboot
  4. Install Map Transfer Manager v31
  5. reboot
  6. Install Map Package
  7. reboot

Is that the correct order?  ( the reboots are probably not necessary, but ... ....)

• Members

As recommended about anywhere, install the map packages first (or the latest CodeMeter runtime). After that, SB Pro PE. Then the Transfer Manager. No need for reboots, except, possibly, logging off and logging on again after installing the CodeMeter runtime (or manually stopping and then restarting the CodeMeter service, if you know how to do it (which isn't that hard, actually, just time consuming to describe)).

Thanks Ssnake.

I have installed the latest CodeMeter runtime and rebooted the computer. .  I did not do a manual stop/start process and assume a reboot does the some thing.  As my computer takes about 30 seoncds to reboot, I often do it just to avoid any issue.

Thanks for the help once again!