F3 view (CITV) for M1A2 is incredibly blurry

DimiGod

34 minutes ago, DimiGod said:

Exactly as said in title, the CITV is incredibly blurry, making it nearly impossible to effectively TC without just dying as soon as an engagement happens since its more effective for me to spot with bino's than the CITV

Try using alt+ scrolling with mouse wheel or alternatively just pressing numpad del to get sight to focus. Perhaps that's the reason?

Edited by Lumituisku

2 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Try using alt+ scrolling with mouse wheel or alternatively just pressing numpad del to get sight to focus. Perhaps that's the reason?

so, this works... kinda. It seems when i focus it INSTANTLY goes out of focus again, unless i hold down the focus button the entire time. as soon as i let go of the focus button, it comes all the way into the closest focus again no matter what, as if i was cranking down the focus close key

12 minutes ago, DimiGod said:

so, this works... kinda. It seems when i focus it INSTANTLY goes out of focus again, unless i hold down the focus button the entire time. as soon as i let go of the focus button, it comes all the way into the closest focus again no matter what, as if i was cranking down the focus close key

Do you have similar problem on gunners thermal sigh? And on other vehicles too when using thermals or is this exclusive to m1a2? Sounds that it should reoccur on All thermal sights. 

17 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

I found following topics about similar problem. 

And 

Could it be controller conflict. Do you have some button being pressed constantly?

Thank you, turns out something somewhere on my joystick that i use for flying is for focus close. Unplugging fixed it. Thank you very much