KANIUM Sunday 18th of October - The Attack on Helsinki Airbase by Assassin

Nike-Ajax

45 minutes ago, Rikki Tikki Tavvi said:

I would like to join.  Not sure what to sign up for though.

How much experience do you have with Steel Beasts? Would you rather be on a tank (Leopard 2A6 or M1A2 SEP) or a CV9040? Would you feel more comfortable being a gunner for another player, or having your own vehicle? 

5 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

How much experience do you have with Steel Beasts? Would you rather be on a tank (Leopard 2A6 or M1A2 SEP) or a CV9040? Would you feel more comfortable being a gunner for another player, or having your own vehicle? 

He is completely new but a sim from other sims

He is from the good old US of A so let him have a Abrams in a non command pos.

MD

6 hours ago, Rikki Tikki Tavvi said:

I would like to join.  Not sure what to sign up for though.

Hello There

Welcome !

As a new person I would suggest from experience that you start by being a gunner in a tank. Typically in the one you have most experience with, so maybe a M1a2 (SEP) ?

If that is to your liking, then we will pair you with an experienced player as your TC.

If you want to get some experience, then do the tutorials for the Abrams and just turn up Sunday.

Allright Gentlemen:

Its Friday and we still needs some more people signing up to make this viable in its current form:

@MirzayevAlternatively unless CO´s so input says that we do not do it, then we will reduce the setup by 2 PLT´s and sending them to the reserves and allocating the people to the remaining PLT´s

Edited by Nike-Ajax

38 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Hello There

Welcome !

As a new person I would suggest from experience that you start by being a gunner in a tank. Typically in the one you have most experience with, so maybe a M1a2 (SEP) ?

If that is to your liking, then we will pair you with an experienced player as your TC.

If you want to get some experience, then do the tutorials for the Abrams and just turn up Sunday.

That sounds perfect.  Thanks!