All Apologies

jg3_dragon

Hello,

I have to say I am sorry for not being up to speed with posting stuff on this site.

I did a skin of the M1A1 that I wanted to share and see that it has made some people upset.

I did not want anyone upset. I am sorry daskal for not including any info on using your very nice skin template. I will be sure not to do this again without including what I used and such.

I thought it would be fun, but all I got was hammered all around.

I guess that is what I get trying to enjoy this sim and community without knowing wrong from right.

Again, sorry if I upset anyone in this group. Not intended.

Regards,

214th_Dragon

Hey. I aint angry or something - No problems on my side. I just wanted to point out if you build your work on somebody elses work then list the previous author (especially when it makes up about 90% of the final "product"). I think it's only natural that when somebody is using material already prepared & worked on by others you list them at least. Otherwise its just aleaves a bad taste in your mouth...

Besides I work with templates from others as well ;) (hopefully I'm doing the listings right)

Don't know about the rest of the "hammering" though - didn't hear or saw anything in the forums regarding this. You received a negative feedback on your skin as a comment that's it - but thats how it works - once its uploaded its free to rate it + comment on it for other registered users.

Hey, no problem, no hard feelings. I am all new to skin creation for this sim. Comments are a welcomed thing, negative or positive. I just have been doing some things wrong in posting the download, and giving credit to your work, and feel bad about it. I guess hammered is the wrong word for the replies I had about posting this skin. I hope to get better at textures for SB.

I am trying to get into this community more than I have. I have been a member since 2006.

I visit here allot, but have not posted much. This site has helped me with SB Pro, and I enjoy the Sim very much.

Thanks for your reply, I will be better at this.

:)

214th_Dragon