How many "AND" conditions for an Embark if... ?

IamKirk

21 minutes ago, Rotareneg said:

I believe so, if you want more you'll need to use separate conditions that link together: engage if (a and b and cond1), cond1 : (c and d and con2), cond2 : (e and f and g), etc.

Okay.   I see what you saying.   I will try that.

Thanks.

The other thing that I considered was to have 3 ANDs on the route and if all of those are true then move a short distance to another way point and evaluate the 4th condition if true then continue on the desired route otherwise detour.

A bit rube goldberg-ish, but would work.

2 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

I believe so, if you want more you'll need to use separate conditions that link together: engage if (a and b and cond1), cond1 : (c and d and con2), cond2 : (e and f and g), etc.

This is what I did.  Cond1 is c AND d and the route is a AND b AND Cond1.  It seemed to work well enough.  At least I did not have the alter the route pathways or make even more routes.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, IamKirk said:

I am creating an "Embark if" route and I need four conditions to be true.   Is this possible?   If I am readying the screen correctly it looks like I can only do 3 and then the "OR" statements kick in.

The first condition on the logic screen can be toggled from OR to AND by clicking its box. There are 3 more ANDs in brackets below that so that should give 4 that you need

image.jpeg.e420f35cda4b82fef4066e0b9e8fa8ba.jpeg

Edited by ben

9 hours ago, IamKirk said:

The other thing that I considered was to have 3 ANDs on the route and if all of those are true then move a short distance to another way point and evaluate the 4th condition if true then continue on the desired route otherwise detour.

A bit rube goldberg-ish, but would work.

Perhaps if you describe what you're trying to achieve someone can provide a better solution with less conditions.

12 hours ago, stormrider_sp said:

Perhaps if you describe what you're trying to achieve someone can provide a better solution with less conditions.

Thanks, but I got it to work by using a condition that becomes true with two of the values.

It's all good now.

Can't give away anymore, as it is a surprise.