Please do more tasks and upload!

MO  MO

What we really need is a Random battle generator, but the editor has so many possibilities it would be a huge task.

Then there is the research into the forces and structure of the various Nations. Perhaps the community could help with that but still !

I think it would be much more complex than a generator for say a flight sim.

I doubt Esim would have the time nor an individual would have the time or dedication for such a tremendous task.

Sadly.

A more diverse scenario set would be nice to have but still takes devs away from other tasks.

• Members

Collating ORBAT and TO&E information in a separate thread (may I suggest the "Scenarios" board) sounds like something that could be done over time as a collective effort. Based on the TO&Es one could then develop force templates for Steel Beasts. Starting from ground up (squads & their equipment) should be easy enough, and from there developing the templates for  platoons and companies would be even less work. Creating a decent library of template files seems to simplify the task of scenario development for everybody. It's just but one step ... but one that appears completely doable. :)

10 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Collating ORBAT and TO&E information in a separate thread (may I suggest the "Scenarios" board) sounds like something that could be done over time as a collective effort. Based on the TO&Es one could then develop force templates for Steel Beasts. Starting from ground up (squads & their equipment) should be easy enough, and from there developing the templates for  platoons and companies would be even less work. Creating a decent library of template files seems to simplify the task of scenario development for everybody. It's just but one step ... but one that appears completely doable. :)

Created.