M1A2 GPS TIS not focusing when zooming with Joystick? [RESOLVED]

stormrider_sp

Cannot reproduce so far...

1) Please check  your controls setup- may be there both magnification and focus  controls got mapped to the same joystick button

2) If FLIR  focus was  adjusted for close range, then in narrow FoV distant targets would appear blurry(same for close targets and far focus)- this behavior seems to be consistent both for mouse+keyboard and joystick  with default controls mapping in my tests  so far.

3) There is a known issue with dust/smoke particles messing up auto-focus

2 hours ago, Jartsev said:

Cannot reproduce so far...

1) Please check  your controls setup- may be there both magnification and focus  controls got mapped to the same joystick button

2) If FLIR  focus was  adjusted for close range, then in narrow FoV distant targets would appear blurry(same for close targets and far focus)- this behavior seems to be consistent both for mouse+keyboard and joystick  with default controls mapping in my tests  so far.

3) There is a known issue with dust/smoke particles messing up auto-focus

Spot on, there seemed to be having a conflict. Button 16 was pre-assigned to VEC's Lemur/Mini Samson Focus command. I think that having multiple commands assigned to same buttons makes perfect sense, but I wish that there was a warning listing all the conflicts whenever I assign a command to a button that is already in use. With more and more vehicles that we get, the longer the list of controls becomes.

Edited by stormrider_sp