KANIUM Sunday 20th of December - LandJut attack on Bundesstrasse 432 by Swordsmandk

Major duck

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I can ask him.

If BG Anzac, PzBtl 911, UKarmour, or 3er Regimiento Acorazado Tizona wants a whole PLT then only 1 of you need to speak English or if you wants more then 1 just let me know in a PM and if you all speak english that's fine too 👍

(Taken from the updated first post)

Its also very early in the morning for you guys if you want a PLT or 2 just let me know and which names to put in which positions

MD

1 hour ago, Abraxas said:

Phase 1: R91 ( M125(?) or M1025)

Phase 2: B14

pls

Hi Abraxas and velcome

Nope its this one m125 MMT vehicle

M113 (M125A1) Mortar Carrier (Rear view, left side)

so if you want a recon vehicle ala this

U.S. M1025 Humvee Armament Carrier Tamiya 35263

It should have been this

Mercedes 240 GD, 4 x 4, 24V, D (Front view, left side)

but they cant carry inf in Sb so we have chosen another Merc that can which have an LMG and can fit 2 dismounts so your scouts can shoot with a LMG and/Or a CG 84mm

Then its R14,R42, R44  and if you guys can drum up some more Germans then you could be completely German speaking with me moving 2 pies to one of the english speaking PLTs put i recommend that you guys get 1 to handle the scouts in the m113 and somebody as Gunners for the leos then you are up and running for the recon

MD

Edited by Major duck

52 minutes ago, Gladiator(911) said:

M125 82mm MMT is the M1025 with Mortar team

Velcome Gladiator if you can find a Gunner for this first sneaky sneaky phase for your Leo that would be awesome as you have quite a Job leading  this smallest all arms formation. with tanks, scouts , Scout INF, and Mortars  in a single PLT
If you can find 2 so Duke can also have 1 and then a M113 Scout INF guy then your up and running with a completely german speaking Zug/Plt maybe O. Schmidt can handle the INF

MD

Edited by Major duck

17 hours ago, JAXCaron said:

Phase 1: R84 

Phase 2: A32 

Rgr

16 hours ago, Battle Bureaucrat said:

I'd like to sign up for: R84 and A32

Hi BB 
As you can see JaxCaron and you signed up for exactly the same vehicles so i put you as 1 of Irishs 2 Scout cars in the same section , both the M113 and the Scout car have scout INF but if you preferre another place maybe a gunner  or another scout car just let me know.

For the 2 phase i have promoted you to be Irishes PLT SG , again if that is not your style / Wish there are lots of free space as PLT CO, wingmand, PLT SG in Bravo COY and there are also the TOW PLT

MD              

There are as of Now

In Phase 1

5 Gunner positions open in the Recon Tanks

There are 8 Scout GD with 2 scout dismounts

If you cant find a position that you like talk to me as we might have some INF positions that we can open up if needed
We can also open up the Mortar M113 so you can shoot MMT for your platoon leader.

In Phase 2

Lots of available positions
In A Coy 2 Tanks are free + the XO
In B Coy 7 Tanks are free + the XO
In TOW PLT 4 M113 TOW are free

In D coy 7 Marders with INF
IN E and F is only opened if all other Pos are filled

PS

@Apocalypse 31 asked @Assassin 7 to be A COY CO so he got a Promotion
I have on @Assassin 7 recommendation promoted @TSe419E (CavGunner) to PLT leader of A1 PLT

11 hours ago, Major duck said:

Hi BB 
As you can see JaxCaron and you signed up for exactly the same vehicles so i put you as 1 of Irishs 2 Scout cars in the same section , both the M113 and the Scout car have scout INF but if you preferre another place maybe a gunner  or another scout car just let me know.

For the 2 phase i have promoted you to be Irishes PLT SG , again if that is not your style / Wish there are lots of free space as PLT CO, wingmand, PLT SG in Bravo COY and there are also the TOW PLT

MD              

Ah, alrighty. Was looking at the roster before update. Those posts are good as well, thanks, Major