The Road To Baghdad...

oscar

Since new scenarios in this community, and OIF based/like scenarios in general are in extremely short demand I decided to make a OIF scenario loosely based on a very interesting documentary called The Drive To Baghdad which covers various operations involving armor during the early stages of OIF in much strategic detail and featuring a lot of awesome footage as well. The documentary itself comes highly recommended it you like a in depth look at how  the operations were executed. Keep you guys posted on the scenario as well. 

Edited by oscar

13 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

Let me know if you need help play testing. I've driven many of these roads in real life. 

Happy for you in that you can remember those roads.  All I can recall during ODS was about 85% of my time crammed into the back of my Bradley with five other smelly dismounts with three smelly crewmen.  If someone took me to Iraq today and asked me to show them where I was at visually, I wouldn't have a clue.