Scenarios without maps

Stardekk

I wanted to play the scenario Golan Night Patrol scenario, so I put it in the "My scenarios" file as usual but when i try to load the scenario it tells me there is no map for it (or at least no map that I have).

How do I attach a map for the scenario ? Or I simply cant play the scenario because it was created in a different version of the game.

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the developers have no control over whether a scenario designer uses a "built in" map or their own.

Ideally if "their own" they'll either:

1. Provide a link to it.

2. Tell you its ID

In addition depending on the age of the scenario it may have been built "pre 4.1x" and use the older map format, in which case even if you know which map is required that map will need to be updated.

There are a few topics on converting legacy map, etc.

Ideally though the scenario description will include:

• Which version it was built for, so you can work out if it uses an "old" map or a "new" map.

• If a new map, the information above.

Edited by Gibsonm

@Stardekk Here is the map I created from the scenario in the mission editor.  You'll need to put it where your other map packages are.  You might need to open the scenario in the mission editor and point the scenario to it.  You will also need to make sure the map is "published" so you can use it outside of the editor.

Golan.zip