Steel Beasts Pro Pe 4.1

Timex2

That's no fun on New Years Day! I look in the Esims folder and I looked, but I couldn't find a folder release, or SBProPE64cm.exe!! I looked through every entry in the Esims folders, nothing there? It's a mystery!! I moved another program to a different hard drive and this was the result!!

34 minutes ago, Timex2 said:

That's no fun on New Years Day! I look in the Esims folder and I looked, but I couldn't find a folder release, or SBProPE64cm.exe!! I looked through every entry in the Esims folders, nothing there? It's a mystery!! I moved another program to a different hard drive and this was the result!!

Sorry, I assumed when you said "S.B. directory" that you knew where you had installed the software.

You should have two major directories;

1. One in your Documents folder where your scenarios, AARs, screenshots, etc. are stored.

2. The other is wherever you chose to put it (you are asked to select a path when you do the install).

Usually (as I say you made the choice) it will be in X drive:\eSimsGames\SB Pro PE\Release.

If you put it somewhere else then I can't really help.

If you have done a visual check, make sure your Windows preferences include displaying files with a .exe suffix.

As for the duty, well its been a bit over 4 months now so getting used to it, hopefully at some stage I'll get home but the bug keeps on coming back.

4 minutes ago, Timex2 said:

Its gone I did a complete search of all my hard drives, no luck! I hope this doesn't mean I have to re-install SB.......???? I do really appreciate all your help!!

Um so where exactly is this "I went into S.B. directory" you spoke about?

Can you provide a file path?

Maybe you have disconnected a portable drive, USB stick, or something?