Jump to content

IFV Priority loading missile


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure what this synthetic "test" is supposed to prove or demonstrate.

You're sending an IFV across a featureless landscape with no cover to assault a qualitatively and quantitatively superior enemy. No matter what they do, it's not going to represent reality in any case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

我不确定该综合“测试”应该证明还是证明什么。

您正在跨毫无特色的地形发送IFV,没有掩护来进攻定性和数量上更高的敌人。无论他们做什么,在任何情况下都不会代表现实。

It's not a test. I'm just looking at the cartridge case

 

AI will only blindly load anti tank missiles

In the BMP image, the distance is within the range of the main gun, but AI will only load anti tank missiles in place

When the target is APC, shouldn't the main gun be used after launching the missile?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MO MO said:

It's not a test. I'm just looking at the cartridge case

 

AI will only blindly load anti tank missiles

In the BMP image, the distance is within the range of the main gun, but AI will only load anti tank missiles in place

When the target is APC, shouldn't the main gun be used after launching the missile?

Selection of weapon and ammunition by AI depends of several factors like range, expected  thickness of target's  armor etc. If AI decides, that target is a bit  too tough for automatic cannon, it would obviously fire an ATGM as a first selection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jartsev said:

AI选择武器和弹药取决于几个因素,例如射程,目标装甲的预期厚度等。如果AI做出决定,那么该目标对于自动大炮来说太难了,显然它会优先发射ATGM。

The goal of BMP is Pandur 6X6,And the distance is within range

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

仅当目标在有效范围内时才开火。如果与1500m距离的坦克正面接触,则不可能满足该条件。

The goal of BMP is Pandur 6X6,And the distance is within range

 

I think there is still a need for improvement

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The screenshot shows the tactical icon of main battle tanks in platoon strength. Maybe there are ALSO Pandurs around, but the MBTs are the main threat that will dominate the AI decision cycle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MO MO said:

The goal of BMP is Pandur 6X6,And the distance is within range

Unfortunately, very likely it is not quite within range. Per your your scenario, BMP-2 has it is default  AP ammo selection, e.g. 3UBR6, which has 1200 meters max. effective range. Any light armored target outside of that limit will be engaged  using missiles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

The screenshot shows the tactical icon of main battle tanks in platoon strength. Maybe there are ALSO Pandurs around, but the MBTs are the main threat that will dominate the AI decision cycle.

ok,thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jartsev said:

Unfortunately, very likely it is not quite within range. Per your your scenario, BMP-2 has it is default  AP ammo selection, e.g. 3UBR6, which has 1200 meters max. effective range. Any light armored target outside of that limit will be engaged  using missiles.

ok,thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...