Trying to find a Spanish group

Icat

Hello, I'm Icat and as you can see I'm from Spain and first of all I would like to apolagize if what I'm going to post doesn't belong to this part of the forum, so I would appreciate if this post it's moved to the right side.

Well and here it's my doubt or restlessness: I've been looking for a couple of days on the internet a group that is dedicated to steel bests, such as 3er Regimiento Tizona. But I'm afraid that they no longer exist as a group, becasue their page is down and in several days I have not been able to enter it. So here I am now, trying to know if the 3er regimento tizona still exists and to know if there is any other that will be active in this simulator.

Thanks in advance to all, Icat.

Edited by Icat

Hola Icat, efectivamente los del Tizona están inactivos, otro grupo que había es el escuadrón 69, pero creo que están igual, completamente inactivos si es que no han desaparecido, así que si quieres jugar al SB en español la mejor opción que tienes es juntar a 3 o 4 jugadores españoles en una sección y jugar partidas en inglés, la comunicación entre la sección se hace en español y el comandante de la seccion habla con el resto de la compañía en inglés.

Hola Colebrook muchas gracias por vuestras respuestas, decir que el inglés no es problema para mi, lo decía también por los horarios. 

Decir que menuda pena el haber perdido los grupos españoles de SB claro que esto se da porq la gente deja de jugar o se cansa sencillamente pero siempre es triste ver irse una comunidad. 

Mcuhas gracias por tu tiempo ojala salga algo.

3 hours ago, Colebrook said:

Hola Icat, efectivamente los del Tizona están inactivos, otro grupo que había es el escuadrón 69, pero creo que están igual, completamente inactivos si es que no han desaparecido, así que si quieres jugar al SB en español la mejor opción que tienes es juntar a 3 o 4 jugadores españoles en una sección y jugar partidas en inglés, la comunicación entre la sección se hace en español y el comandante de la seccion habla con el resto de la compañía en inglés.

Aunque yo no sea espanhol, vivi en Espagna algunos anos y todavia hablo asique yo podria hacer parte de esta seccion iberica tambien si necessario.

Here another spanish with some time already and played with Tizona, E69, in some TGIF. But the problem is the time!! 20h is better but here from 21 to 22:30 dinner time and send to bed children... so imposible, but still alive and kicking hehe.

8 hours ago, Japo32 said:

Here another spanish with some time already and played with Tizona, E69, in some TGIF. But the problem is the time!! 20h is better but here from 21 to 22:30 dinner time and send to bed children... so imposible, but still alive and kicking hehe.

I understand and respect that fully:

There is also TGIF (PvP) and the Gentlemen of BGANZAC.

Or maybe its time to restart the ADHOC sessions (Senõr Colebrook can host up to 8 caballeros):

• 1 year later...

Hello.

I'm gathering Spanish speaking Steel Beasts players in a Discord group, so I'm using this thread instead of creating a new one. If there is anyone interested, feel free to contact me privately!!!

PS: If you want to practice your Spanish, you are also welcome!

Buenas.

Estoy reuniendo a los jugadores de Steel Beasts que hablen Español en un grupo de Discord, asi que uso este hilo en vez de crear uno nuevo. Si hay algún interesado, que no dude en contactarme por privado!!

@stormrider_sp@Colebrook@Japo32