Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Need some help with M1A1 TC station. I’m not sure what is going on. When I try to magnify, lase & fire from TC position it’s not working.However, I’m able to engage from gunners station, magnify, lase & fire seems to be working just fine. Also, when I get into M1A2 all is good to go, TC station works just fine. 
 

Thanks guys.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marinevet1812_ said:

When I try to magnify, lase & fire from TC position it’s not working.

Please define "not working"

Which sight do you use, are you using joystick or mouse, which buttons do you press, which do you hold, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Please define "not working"

Which sight do you use, are you using joystick or mouse, which buttons do you press, which do you hold, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

Thank you for response, it was my fault I did not press the P key, sorry for confusion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Marinevet1812_ said:

Thank you for response, it was my fault I did not press the P key, sorry for confusion. 

Another stunning success for esim customer support 😉

 

Welcome to the forum btw

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marinevet1812_ said:

Thank you for response, it was my fault I did not press the P key, sorry for confusion. 

"Shift + P" = Sticky P key.

There's a joke / medical condition in there somewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...