Hello

Marinevet1812_

Hello all form Sunny Florida... I think I'm suppose to introduce myself. First of all, I wish I discovered this simulation years ago, few missions I played they felt and looked just looks fantastic. I am a new comer to this simulation, but not new to tanking. I served in U.S Military just as probably many of you have. I stated out as a 0331 machine gunner, styed with this MOS for about 5 years, and than I went to a tank school in Fort Knox, and from my understanding the tank school moved to Fort Benning Georgia. I climbed the ladder from a driver, loader, gunner  to a junior TC - which meant I had my own M1A1 with a mine plow and that sucked - the mine plow I mean. In any case it's awesome to be here and from what I see it is going to be a steep learning curve when it comes to this sim/software. 

With all that said I do have a question; I have downloaded the latest version of the software via - SB Pro PE Bundle installer 4.25 v2  & Steel Beasts Map Transfer Manager.. Question that I have is do I need to download all the Maps Installer Parts and the installer Executable ? 

All this just sounds confusing to me, perhaps I'm hitting that age LOL... 

Thank you 

Edited by Marinevet1812_

Welcome.

If you downloaded the web installer - that's all you need.

Run it and it will download the other parts as required.

You might want the legacy map pack at some point but that is not required to use the software.

This video gives a very good overview of the process:

Edited by Gibsonm

• Members
1 hour ago, Marinevet1812_ said:

I have downloaded the latest version of the software via - SB Pro PE Bundle installer 4.25 v2  & Steel Beasts Map Transfer Manager.. Question that I have is do I need to download all the Maps Installer Parts and the installer Executable ? 

No. You're good to go.

:)