Looking for people to play with

KingPyrrhus981

Apologize if I am posting this in wrong location, but I couldn't find a better place to post.

I am looking for a virtual unit, or even just a few people to play Steel Beasts semi-regularly and who can show me the ropes in how to play. I have previously played the windows 95 version of steel beasts, but I would still characterize myself as kind of a noob in regards to combined arms tactics.

A year or two ago I bought Steel Beasts Pro PE but never played it that much as I never found a group to play it with. I'm pretty sure I'll have to upgrade my license, and plan to do that if I find other people to join.

I will probably keep my eyes posted for these TGIF and other virtual unit posts in these forums too.

Thanks

1 hour ago, KingPyrrhus981 said:

Apologize if I am posting this in wrong location, but I couldn't find a better place to post.

I am looking for a virtual unit, or even just a few people to play Steel Beasts semi-regularly and who can show me the ropes in how to play. I have previously played the windows 95 version of steel beasts, but I would still characterize myself as kind of a noob in regards to combined arms tactics.

A year or two ago I bought Steel Beasts Pro PE but never played it that much as I never found a group to play it with. I'm pretty sure I'll have to upgrade my license, and plan to do that if I find other people to join.

I will probably keep my eyes posted for these TGIF and other virtual unit posts in these forums too.

Thanks

You will need to upgrade to the latest version to play online with *most* players. I say *most* because I can't rule out the possibility that someone, somewhere happens to have your version still installed.

Check out the TankSim Discord. We'll normally run small games on a daily basis. Just let us know your experience level and what you are comfortable with and we'll get a scenario that works for you. https://discord.gg/qC3zMrbW6J

Consider checking out my Beginner's Guide series if you haven't already. 

As for the oft-asked question of "how good do I need to be to play multiplayer" or any variant thereof, here are my recommendations:

567227125_Part2A.thumb.jpg.59a929f8e8806e89e62ee30959a7b1c8.jpg

This is based on the assumption that the player's first tank is the M1A2 (in following with the video series) so replace "CITV" with whatever Commander's Sight (TIM, that thing that the T-72M uses, GPS extension, etc) happens to be on your tank. 

Edited by Mirzayev

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, KingPyrrhus981 said:

Thanks

TankSim Discord hosts games every night. We can work with whatever skill level and have hosted training for new players.

https://discord.gg/kpnZUUFce7