Can the T-90 Damage model be checked?

Assassin 7

Tonight on Kanuim's session we had an engagement that involved 1 platoon of T-90's verses 2 Platoon's of M1A2 SEP's. I know that this is a sensitive subject, but just asking due to what happened tonight. I have attached screenshots from the shots the T-90 taken. and this engagement was around 1000 meters. As seen in the AAR:

T-90 wiki link:

https://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=T-90S

M829A3 ammunition link:

https://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Ammunition_Data

SS_18_47_19.jpg

SS_18_47_44.jpg

SS_18_48_08.jpg

SS_18_48_14.jpg

SS_18_48_32.jpg

SS_18_48_40.jpg

SS_18_48_53.jpg

SS_18_48_58.jpg

SS_18_49_19.jpg

SS_18_49_24.jpg

• Members

A lot of the rounds hit reactive armor with inert passive armor behind it at an angle that may just have let the round pass through without actually intersecting with the cew compartment. With the other rounds, I think someone was rather lucky. Of course, from the low hull hits I'd at least expect suspension damage (smashed torsion bars), and the rounds through the gun tube should of course have caused maingun damage in real life. Here we have an actual limitation of the damage model.

Not saying that everything was A-OK, and the multitude of hits without consequences makes this look suspicious. But I suspect that my test firings later today will not reveal big surprises.

4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

A lot of the rounds hit reactive armor with inert passive armor behind it at an angle that may just have let the round pass through without actually intersecting with the cew compartment. With the other rounds, I think someone was rather lucky. Of course, from the low hull hits I'd at least expect suspension damage (smashed torsion bars), and the rounds through the gun tube should of course have caused maingun damage in real life. Here we have an actual limitation of the damage model.

Not saying that everything was A-OK, and the multitude of hits without consequences makes this look suspicious. But I suspect that my test firings later today will not reveal big surprises.

Thank you 👍

And one more thing- artwork for T-90SA in game is probably  almost a decade old(it was introduced to SB Pro PE in v3.0); this applies to both external  and armor models, and because of age armor model may be less detailed and not able to support some newer features. Other than that, performance of armor model is consistent with older version of Steel Beasts- for example 4.0.