Map replacement project

RedWardancer

So, as we all know, there are tons of scenarios which cannot be initially played because there is a conflict with finding the maps.  Made this weekend my mission to change the status to as many scenarios I have to become playable one way or the other.  Made a list of missions which need to be fixed, made a list of missing maps, and set to work.

Ran into some problems.  One in particular is having the map inside my Terrain files for a scenario but it's not listed in the map window. 

EXAMPLE:  Downloaded scenario: Battle of the Beasts by Assassin7.  Missing map: Paderborn_9_12.ter.  I see the base map of Paderborn and Paderborn_b112 in my hard disk files, but it's not listed in my map editor at all.  

What is the solution to fix this?  I have all weekend to expend on this.  Few things worse than having 100+ scenarios to play, but can only run 30 of them. 

3 hours ago, RedWardancer said:

So, as we all know, there are tons of scenarios which cannot be initially played because there is a conflict with finding the maps.  Made this weekend my mission to change the status to as many scenarios I have to become playable one way or the other.  Made a list of missions which need to be fixed, made a list of missing maps, and set to work.

Ran into some problems.  One in particular is having the map inside my Terrain files for a scenario but it's not listed in the map window. 

EXAMPLE:  Downloaded scenario: Battle of the Beasts by Assassin7.  Missing map: Paderborn_9_12.ter.  I see the base map of Paderborn and Paderborn_b112 in my hard disk files, but it's not listed in my map editor at all.  

What is the solution to fix this?  I have all weekend to expend on this.  Few things worse than having 100+ scenarios to play, but can only run 30 of them. 

If the map is in the terrains folder and not on the packages folder, it means that it wasn't converted to the new map engine. Create a blank map and convert it from there.