Sell me this game!

Cruiser114

well the game got here in a very timely manner and i have been working dilligently through the tutorials and am at this moment firing up the instant action mode to give it a run. so wish me luck and hopefully here in the next while you will be able to see me on the mp battlefield.

Just set yourself up on Teamspeak, and hop in the lobby tonight for TGIF. I'm sure someone will let you gun for them. Hell, you can jump in mine anytime. I make a wonderful target. I've lost count of how many times I've had my ride shot out from under me. An extra pair of eyes is always welcome.

See ya out there

It will cost the same either way…

$125 now, plus later the increment for the update, or the combined price for both once the update is available.

The first allows you to start learning now, but the second only requires a single install - rather than two seperate installs if you want both versions, or install, uninstall and install new version if you only want the updated version. Your tolerance for computer configuration, and your urgency to start with SB ProPE are the only factors to consider.

• Members
About different content and owning both PE and 2:

I don't think you'd do this, but I'll ask anyway... You wouldn't withhold content (like an M1A2) from PE in order to push PE customers into a SB2 purchase, right?

I can't rule out that there might be time delays between the release of vehicles (certainly not excessive ones). The main focus as I see it right now would not be simulation specific elements like a certain playable vehicle but elements that aren't remotely a part of SB Pro PE yet (and probably never will be because they have no training relevance).

Steel Beasts Pro: Focus on training value, with entertainment elements where they do not stand in the way of good training.

Steel Beasts X: Focus on entertainment value, with serious simulation elements where they do not stand in the way of good entertainment.

All these statements depend by and large on the assumption that eSim Games retains full control over the release of SB X. If there was a publisher to do this, he would certainly want to have a say in all this.

I am new to this site, but I used to play the old SB a long time ago. I just placed my order for Pro and cannot wait to get my hands on it. After reading these forums for a few days I just had to give this sim a try. Hopefully I will get decent enough to get shot at online :)