Bugged Tutorial [FIXED]

Booker

I was redoing some tutorials to get back after long time off. When i was doing the one on Support folder, named "01 Bridge layers and mine plows" i found a bug.
Everything was going as you read in the briefing, but the last part when the m113 with mine and engineers should be spawned. All you get are two m113 with 50cal, and some AT inf.
So the user cannot see the AI do that thing, or learn to do it himself.

It must be easy to fix because it seem that is only the incorrect type of unit that is missed.
I remember doing that long ago, and worked fine

• Jartsev changed the title to Bugged Tutorial [FIXED]
  • 9 months later...

So i'm back at SteelBeasts, going again throught the Tutorials and i remeber that this mission didnt work as intended last time i tried.

And i tried again but i'm sorry to say this is not fixed because some weird things still happens.
Yesterday i tried it 5 or more times and couldnt complete the last bit.

With diffent results with the AI.
One time it didnt go to blow up the mines, just keep going forward and then backwards.
Another time both M113 go and drive slowly into the water, drowning

Here is a video i just made with the whole mission, just in case im doing something wrong.
This time it did blow it and go back, but then the M113 with the infantry as soon as they started to work on the safe path. BOOM
And this outcome happened yesterday too

I dont know maybe there is something wrong with the AI or maye its the mission.

I know its a minor thing but if there is a issue there, maybe when you do it in a mission it will go just wrong

The video:

That is true 😄
But i was asnwering your "We're on it". First step to fix something is knowing is not working as intended.
Tbh its weird that no one encountered issues with that type of behaviour during a game since February