KANIUM Sunday 7th of March - Operation Ride of the Valkyries 2021 by Nike-Ajax

Nike-Ajax

16 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Ah ok.

@chrisreb I guess standby for a bunch of text instead of TS chat.

@Nike-Ajax Just FYI: The military abbreviation for Australia is "AS", "AU" is just the Internet domain identifier.

Ad. 1 No:

Your PLT net is closed: that is to say, that as long as no one else chooses the FREQ, then what you transmit will stay in the PLT net. To be completlely sure, then do not even use the FREQ associated with your PLT, but just talk in the PLT slot in TS, which only the three in your plt can hear.

You are only three, so its just a matter of agreeing that none of you three record to keep it closed.

What is transmitted on COY net WILL be recorded, but thats only ChrisReb per your callsigns that needs to be on that.

You can choose the FREQ for COY net which will mean you can receive but not transmit unless you set it up specifically via a whisper list - which Chris needs to do.

As for the initial orders and AAR, then that is where you can use text.

Ad. 2 Rgr - corrected

13 hours ago, chrisreb said:

@Gibsonm but wont anything on platoon net not be recorded only stuff on company net?  Otherwise would a whisper list work?

No it will not be recorded on COY net per above.

You just need to make sure that you do not have the same shortcut key for both normal/plt Net and COY net.
Which per above would not project Gibsons voice anyway - but only annoy the other people on COY net by swamping it with traffic.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Sorry Hedgehog, you're wrong:

25 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

I think so.

@Abraxas
made it, and I think eSim "adopted" it as an official map.

The map "Wasserkuppe" is a basicmap on the basis of "Haune valley" and can be downloaded here in this forums! It's not part of 4.250! Not all of the original map is updated, but the updated parts are very realistic!

Edited by Abraxas

34 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Ok, for our tank gunners 😉

Which of these 2 vehicles is a BTR?

SS_23_44_27.jpg

SS_23_44_41.jpg

Don't feel too bad, a Leo shot another Leo in the backside:

SS_10_24_39.thumb.jpg.a966dd18814e1196ab3fc145bc4c962a.jpg

Thanks for the mission though. :)

My next Monday "off" will be your Easter Sunday - unsure if you are running something then.

9 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Don't feel too bad, a Leo shot another Leo in the backside:

SS_10_24_39.thumb.jpg.a966dd18814e1196ab3fc145bc4c962a.jpg

Thanks for the mission though. :)

My next Monday "off" will be your Easter Sunday - unsure if you are running something then.

Well, at least these 2 fracticides did not cause casualties (unlike the one against the CV90 in KTs platoon)