Bug Drivers hand cranks

Hedgehog

Also, i dont recall ever seeing an instance of the driver operating the turret or gun in steel beasts  (If the turret crew are dead, the turret is dead).

The driver cannot move to the turret, and the turret crew cannot move to the drivers position.

Edited by Bond_Villian

• Members

I'm not saying that there can't be a bug in this. But how do you know that the driver did occupy the driver's position while operating the turret (except that you never observed it with other tanks in SB Pro)?

The report here was made by Hedgehog. Have you seen it too?

Nice find @Hedgehog

@SsnakeI just tested this.  While Gunner and or commander are alive Driver when hitting arrow keys will be able to hand crank turret and AI stops moving turret.  

Someone needs to be alive in turret though, if gunner and commander are dead driver cannot control hand cranks

I have feeling that this bug might be related or reason of older killed bug of where gunner wasn't able to use hand cranks / manual traverse or change to operation mode to manual.    I suppose it was because controls were on driver xP   

heres unlisted video to show it.   Strange, amusing little thing and pretty harmless I suppose, unless someone wasnts to sabotage others gunnery  on shotkal   

Edited by Lumituisku

5 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Nice find @Hedgehog

@SsnakeI just tested this.  While Gunner and or commander are alive Driver when hitting arrow keys will be able to hand crank turret and AI stops moving turret.  

Someone needs to be alive in turret though, if gunner and commander are dead driver cannot control hand cranks

I have feeling that this bug might be related or reason of older killed bug of where gunner wasn't able to use hand cranks / manual traverse or change to operation mode to manual.    I suppose it was because controls were on driver xP   

heres unlisted video to show it.   Strange, amusing little thing and pretty harmless I suppose, unless someone wasnts to sabotage others gunnery  on shotkal   

Yep, this.

Driver has monkey arms.

:D