4.259 Posted

Sean

@Koen, which version do you have now? 

1) If you are updating from v.4.167, then you need:

-Uninstall SB Pro PE v4.167

-Uninstall Map Transfer Tools/Map Package Transfer Manager; those should not be confused with SB Pro PE Maps Installer(Steel Beasts Maps) and Steel Beasts Legacy Map Installer.

2) If you are updating from version v.4.250, then you do not need to uninstall anything; just  apply SB Pro PE 4.259 Patch

Please note, that we have now a SB Pro PE Bundle Installer 4.259, which partially automates installation  process. E.g. if you have v.4.167 or older is installed, it will offer to run uninstaller for that version, and then download and install 4.259; if you have 4.250, it will download and install patch.

• Members
18 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Performance wise, DM63 makes no difference to DM53. Its main innovation is that, unlike DM53, it has a largely temperature-invariant (in the -20...+50°C range) propellant mix.

Also, the propellant gases are less corrosive than the previous mix, thereby prolonging barrel life.

31 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

Given some other posts, you may want to try out a sizeable smoke mission.

All good so far.  Trying to break it with overload of units and artillery but nope.  Drops to maybe 50 but real good for me.  I would normally with my old laptop (MSI G76 Nvidia GTX980M) have to reduce ground clutter to zero and everything else to default to get about 15fps but this time around it's smooth on my end.  I will keep trying to break things but right now I'm happy with 4.259.