KANIUM Sunday 11th of April - OP Fresen v5 by SnS

Nike-Ajax

KANIUM Sunday 11th of April - OP Fresen v5 by SnS

Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077 
World Clock 1800 GMT (Same time as always in Europe - adjusted for Daylight Savings Time: click the time below for your local time) 

World clock 1800 GMT

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This SB session may be recorded with video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube channel. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE II:

I suggest to all who play with us download and install Chris mappack:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps6Ol4Bbjj_H_eyeuOAi1GgxPVh0lTji/view?usp=sharing

Untile further notice will be working with this mappack and the official one when making scenarios.

AS always, then we are running the session with the latest version of Steelbeasts.

Everybody is Welcome: you don't have to belong to Kanium. We love playing with you all, the arranger and CO loves you even more if you sign up in advance 😁

map.thumb.png.24c220b0513226c2ae85766ff2910c33.png

93846699_map2.thumb.png.e5861258a3a1f019ad5bf9078da3f78b.png

1910261636_map3.thumb.png.00fb1c3dc29fad933b29168415764762.png

OP Fresen v5 by SnS

2 Pz Bn A Coy HQ somewhere really early!!

1) SITUATION:
    a) Enemy:
        1.    Terrain: See Bn Trace.
        2.    Weather.  Temp 15C. vis out to 4000m, 3% chance rain - no effect on sensors.
        3.    General Situation.  The Russian incursion in to Poland has finally stalled after 3 days fighting.  Despite heavy losses
             and with Russian control of a sizeable portion of the Polish side of the Polish/Russian border now under Russian
            control, NATO has BLOCKED the Russian Advance and is now preparing to COUNTER ATTACK.
        4.    Enemy Forces Composition & Disposition.  56 Guards BGT-70%CE.  EN Forces within Boundaries likely to consist of a heavy force of T-74m

(poss 2 Plt/BMP-3 element (poss 3 x plts) supported by Bn+ Arty, CAS and Atk Aviation. 

Armour likely equipped with Active Protection Systems, AT-10b, while AT-14 ATGM have been identified. Obstacle belts have also been identified IVO        ORANGE.

b) Own: A Coy (A/2 Pz - C/S JUPITER)

c) TASKORG & Attachments and detachments  

TEAM ALPHA (ALPHA C/S)

HQ Sect (1 x LEO 2A6, 1 x MARDER)
        2 x Tank Plts (8 x LEO 2A6)
        1 x Mech Infantry Plt (4 x MARDER)
        1x Sustainment PLT (medic, fuel, Ammo and Recovery/Mechanic.
        1 x Mor Plt (4x M1064A3)

ATTACHMENTS AND DETACHMENTS:

1 x Recce Sect (4 x M2A3) TACON(N) 6/78
        1 x ENG Sect (4 x BOXER)  
        2 x Battery 5th Bn 1 Fd Arty Regt M1094A3 ( 8 x Tubes)
        1 x Plt 5th Aviation Regt (2 x AH1 Atk Aviation)) 1 x Armd Plt 6/78 (US - 4 x M1A2, 1 x Mech Plt 6/78 (US 4 x M2A2 ) will arrive after in 40 mins from H Hour.  

2) A Coy MISSION: SEIZE & HOLD Objective APPLE within 2 hours ITO facilitate 2 Pz Bn Strike into Russian Flank.  Main Effort - SECURE APPLE  

Key tasks:

1.    Idenitfy rte of Adv to Objective APPLE;
        2.    SECURE APPLE - LOE PL INDIA;
        3.    TACON (N) elements of 6/78 to support SECURE & HOLD of APPLE
        4.    BPT to DEFEAT En CA
        5.    PRESERVE Combat force above 60%.
        6.    Conduct RiP 2 Pz D Coy.   

Endstate:

1.    APPLE SECURE.
        2.    HASTY DEFENCE in APLE ESTABLISHED   
        3.    RiP 2 Pz D Coy conducted.  
        4.    A Coy fit for further offensive operations.

3) EXECUTION:  

Intent: UP TO YOU  

d) COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS:  

1.    1x M1A2 PLT / 1x M2A2 PLT wil arrive 40 mins after H Hour;
    2.    NATO Corps offensive will begin in 2 hours, Objective must be achived by then.   
    3.     Authority for direct tasking of AH-64's will be approved if armor levels drop below 25%

5) COMMAND AND SIGNALS:

Per unit SOP

Manning:

TF JUPITER

A66 (LEOPARD 2A6):  Assassin (Kanium,US)

A65 (MARDER):

A12 (FOV90): Imightbehum4n (?,?)

A9 (UAV)

A1 (LEOPARD 2A6 w. AVEPS), A11 with mineplow

A11 Cavgunner (Kanium,US)
A12 Badger (Kanium,CAN)

A13 Freyberg (Kanium,ITA)

A14 Colebrook (Kanium,ESP)

A2 (LEOPARD 2A6 w. AVEPS), A21 with mineplow

A21 Irish Hussar (Kanium,UK)

A22 NoGo(?,FR)

A23 Connaugh (Kanium,US)

A24 Major Duck (Kanium,DK)

A3 (MARDER)

A31  Kingtiger (Kanium,SE)

A32  SnS (Kanium,UK)

A33 Sgt. Anzac (?,SE)

A34 Wiglif (Kanium,US)

B1 ENGINEERS (GTK BOXER/ENG w. RWS LEMUR)

B11 Grenny (Kanium,DE)

B12 O. Schmidth (Kanium,DE)

B13 Lumituisku (Team Saber,FIN), Commissar Martin (Team Saber,UK) and Ghostboat (Team Saber,US)

B14 Snoggy (Kanium,CAN)

R11 (RECON - 2 X M3A2 (ODS))

R11 Nike-Ajax (Kanium,DK)

R12 BoomsBangsandCans/Pancho  (?,?)

R14 (RECON - 2 X M3A2 (ODS))

R13 SwordsmanDK (Kanium,DK)

R14 Roerbaek (Kanium,DK)

A5, A7 & A10 (CSS: supply, repair, Medic)

A8: 4 x SP MTR

A14: AVENGER SAM

OPFOR:

AI, None needed

Where needed:

Tankenator (Kanium,US)

Cant make it:

Hosting:

Assassin

(24/25)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Lumi here.  Due to special situation I am finally able to play in late time on sunday, so I would like to try to play with you guys. 

I would as well bring atleast 1 other guy from my group with me, perhaps more.   But for now, that would be me and my friend Commissar Martin.  Were both long time steelbeast players , and okay with infantry too.

Thing is we want to be together in same unit.  So either 2 vehicles in same unit or just 1 in witch case I will multicrew with my buddies  (we can use simpleradio for inside vehicle communication so it wont bother others)

At the moment were thinking either  A33  (multicrew)   or  B13 and B14

We have no beforehand experience of playing with Kanium.  (other than for me what little I had years ago)

Commissar Martin is from UK and pretty good with military stuff with him there shouldn't be much problems.  I otherhand am from Finland and have funny accent and may occasionally struggle to understand / to be understood. With those who I am not used to talk with  / who are not used to my accent.   

I have another friend who I asked and who might want to join, but I think he would find it prefetable to be just gunner as he doesn't have much other experience from Steelbeast..

---

Edit: My friend I mentioned above on last sentence will be joining as well. Hi comes under name Ghostboat (US) and will likely be crewmember on my vehicle. 

It is possible for us 3 to be on single vehicle as well.  ;)

Edited by Lumituisku

4 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Lumi here.  Due to special situation I am finally able to play in late time on sunday, so I would like to try to play with you guys. 

I would as well bring atleast 1 other guy from my group with me, perhaps more.   But for now, that would be me and my friend Commissar Martin.  Were both long time steelbeast players , and okay with infantry too.

Thing is we want to be together in same unit.  So either 2 vehicles in same unit or just 1 in witch case I will multicrew with my buddies  (we can use simpleradio for inside vehicle communication so it wont bother others)

At the moment were thinking either  A33  (multicrew)   or  B13 and B14

We have no beforehand experience of playing with Kanium.  (other than for me what little I had years ago)

Commissar Martin is from UK and pretty good with military stuff with him there shouldn't be much problems.  I otherhand am from Finland and have funny accent and may occasionally struggle to understand / to be understood. With those who I am not used to talk with  / who are not used to my accent.   

I have another friend who I asked and who might want to join, but I think he would find it prefetable to be just gunner as he doesn't have much other experience from Steelbeast..

---

Edit: My friend I mentioned above on last sentence will be joining as well. Hi comes under name Ghostboat (US) and will likely be crewmember on my vehicle. 

It is possible for us 3 to be on single vehicle as well.  ;)

Hi There Lumi

Sounds perfect !

So right now the only free callsign is B13 - you can be three gentlemen in one call sign, so gunner, TC and driver - if that has any interest ?
Also usually we have a bit more callsign: so if you prefer something else then plese tell me and I will try to accomodate

2 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Hi There Lumi

Sounds perfect !

So right now the only free callsign is B13 - you can be three gentlemen in one call sign, so gunner, TC and driver - if that has any interest ?
Also usually we have a bit more callsign: so if you prefer something else then plese tell me and I will try to accomodate

Does boxer actually have gunner and commander positions?   I suppose Harry can do troops if not xP  

Harry is asking if " so if you prefer something else then plese tell me and I will try to accomodate"  means adding more vehicles? 

10 minutes ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Allright ...this is a complex mission so we cant really put in a new callsign at short notice ...

BUT ...

We can offer you either mine or Major Ducks callsign.

So either R11 or A24 or both ... ?

Hello Nike, We considered and tested and aprove boxer with Lemur.  B13 please.    Also, Commissar Martin (Harry) will likely be commander as I am far more experienced with Lemur RWS.  

16 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Hello Nike, We considered and tested and aprove boxer with Lemur.  B13 please.    Also, Commissar Martin (Harry) will likely be commander as I am far more experienced with Lemur RWS.  

Perfect and thank you all 😁