KANIUM Sunday 25th of April - CG26_Akkadia_v5_OPFOR by ChrisReb

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, chrisreb said:

I have made sure the CV90 have ordinary MG and not the problematic M61 stuff and moved the spawning tanks waay back. Never had this crashing before so either it is a new SB bug or the ammo got changed for the MGs on the CV90

Its bug that Rotar found when this update came out.  It is already fixed for next update.  

I also recomment moving enemy spotters away from  near blue starting area, as those killed our supply truck right at the start.   Though that may be surprice OPFOR commander arranged for us, and not due to mission design to begin with.    I have feeling that we would have lost supply truck pretty soon anyways, because we didn't clear all the enemy troops from our path as well as we could have.   

On 4/26/2021 at 8:27 PM, Lumituisku said:

Its bug that Rotar found when this update came out.  It is already fixed for next update.  

I also recomment moving enemy spotters away from  near blue starting area, as those killed our supply truck right at the start.   Though that may be surprice OPFOR commander arranged for us, and not due to mission design to begin with.    I have feeling that we would have lost supply truck pretty soon anyways, because we didn't clear all the enemy troops from our path as well as we could have.   

Noted and will change for update

On 4/27/2021 at 5:27 AM, Lumituisku said:

From what I saw the ambulance and supply truck were well forward and received fire throughout. I'm not sure though that  you can use that as a justification to "fix" the scenario.

If the CSS had remained a little further back, used covered routes, etc. and the fwd elements had cleared the ground (where the MG bug became an issue) then I think their survivability would have been much better.