KANIUM Sunday (ON HOLD) - Wacht am Rhein (mission 3 of 4)

Nike-Ajax

1 hour ago, D u k e said:

Sir, a little bit more respect please. I'm the DUKE of USINGEN. I do my best to die glorious for my country.

PS.: Herr Schmitt was interessted in trying out the Luchs. So he could join your vst Spähtrupp?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok gentlemen There are still seats available.

Apart from prestigious posts in Mirzayevs Cavalery...I can offer one posting in a Grenadier platoon

The pay is  go...ok: OR-7,   

Come in and get it 😉

HFw.jpg.85b7ad3224654d9a561396e8931c3c19.jpg

Btw: for this mission we have to rename Mirz to:

"von Mirzayev" 😛

40 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Ok gentlemen There are still seats available.

Apart from prestigious posts in Mirzayevs Cavalery...I can offer one posting in a Grenadier platoon

The pay is  go...ok: OR-7,   

Come in and get it 😉

HFw.jpg.85b7ad3224654d9a561396e8931c3c19.jpg

Btw: for this mission we have to rename Mirz to:

"von Mirzayev" 😛

I am sure if we changed the name Marder to Murder it would be more inviting to join for some.
Maybe for those who don't like their mother in law or something :)

• Nike-Ajax changed the title to KANIUM Sunday 16th of May (CHANGE OF DATE) - Wacht am Rhein (mission 3 of 4)

Allright Gentlemen: We have a major problem for Sunday.

SwordsmanDK have had his internet connection cut through no fault of his own, both to the place he is moving to as well as the place he is moving from.

This is the fault of both his internet providers, and something so unlikely that no one could foresee or plan for it.
SO ... the campaign will be postponed for 14 days to make sure he is up at which time we will continue.

It sucks but it is what it is: SO ... We will find a replacement scenario for Sunday and I will reslot you all to the best of my abilities as soon as I have a solution:

So two things: please check the scenario on www.steelbeasts.com as soon as its up - and hopefully you all want to play the next one.

Secondly and later - please check if you have the time in 14 days and change where the campaign will be reslotted to.

Sorry for the inconvenience ... but water is wet, snow is cold and wind - like this situation - blows. But it is what it is. 😪

23 minutes ago, Swordsmandk said:

Yeah someone will die for this... 2 kids, a wifey, and me without internet for a few weeks. Fuuuuuck. I will kill my self.

this is from phone 😭😭😭

Shall we start a collection for bail money ?

I asked this is a Maps thread too, but thought I'd try here.

I downloaded a map pack for multiplayer (Chris pack for Sunday).  I used 7-zip to unzip it.    I now  have 1 file.  It is a .7zip file and it is in the maps/packages/Chris folder.  II suspect that is not correct.  What should the Chris map pack look like when unzipped?

1 hour ago, JAG-11A said:

I downloaded a map pack for multiplayer (Chris pack for Sunday).  I used 7-zip to unzip it.    I now  have 1 file.  It is a .7zip file and it is in the maps/packages/Chris folder.  II suspect that is not correct.  What should the Chris map pack look like when unzipped?

His Steel Beasts dongle 

Edited by Zaphod

3 hours ago, JAG-11A said:

image.thumb.png.e4a60e24f3e935bc05632bede8b120d4.png

This is how it looks like left side

MD

Just now, Apocalypse 31 said:

Mirzayev the elder?

Nah

It was a poke at the Armoured recon here in germany.

In my time, I'd say 60-70% of the officers where nobility who joined the "light cavalery" out of familiy tradition (and for the connections etc etc)

so you'd fine many name tags with "von*Name*" or "Freiherr von *Name*"  "Graf zu *Name*"  😉

9 hours ago, Zaphod said:

So , do we have a scenario, even an older one we can use for next Sunday?
Or am I going to play DCS ? Or worst ...... do housework ? :(

I am posting as we speak ... or read .... or type ... or something 😁

Allright then everyone:

I have tried to restructure you all into the replacement scenario to the best of my lacking abilities - and thank you @Grenny for supplying it and @Mirzayev for stepping up at short notice as CO:

Please inform me in that thread if this changes your participation, and also we still have plenty of seats.

Also I leave the manning in this thread as is - and we also have room for more players here. And to be precise: then THIS scenario will roll in Sunday 2 weeks from now, so like in the title on the 16th of May.