Can't get the M88A1 MRV to tow the Abrams [FIXED]

Striker

This used to work all the time but it's not now so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or it's too light of a vehicle or if it's just not functioning currently. I back up to the vehicle, set tow for action and then I get the icon for the Abrams while hovering over it, but it never hooks it up. I've tried getting it centered on the screen behind the tow vehicle but still nothing. I even placed placards thinking that was necessary to do first. Any help on this would be appreciated. I'm updating my campaign since all the triggers have been messed up since the last couple patches and this really needs to work for the missions to be playable. Thanks.

• Members

We recently made a change that vehicles with a blazing fire can't be towed, for obvious reasons. Can't rule out that we broke something with the fix. Can you upload the scenario (ideally containing nothing but the M88 and the recalcitrant M1 wreck) so we can use this as a reference case?

Ideally it would use a map package that is part of the standard installation.

OK, Ssnake, I figured out the problem. I was trying to do it on the top menu under "tasks". Apparently it does not work from that menu even though it's available so you guys might want to look into that. If you use the bottom right vehicle icons it works fine.

Edited by Striker

• 3 weeks later...
  • Jartsev changed the title to Can't get the M88A1 MRV to tow the Abrams [FIXED]