KANIUM Sunday 9th of May - Operation Able Archer by Assassin

2 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Any of your boys want to join - solo or as a team ?

Umm... We're looking into it. So far enthusiasm is pretty low. Greatly because were missing atleast 2 regulars this weekend. As they are busy with family meetings on Sunday.

22 hours ago, Lumituisku said:

Umm... We're looking into it. So far enthusiasm is pretty low. Greatly because were missing atleast 2 regulars this weekend. As they are busy with family meetings on Sunday.

We and I understand fully:

We always have a seat for you and your boys ☺️

Hey Guys!
Im new to the Multiplayer side of SB and wanted to get my feet wet. I hope you guys can fit me in somewhere? I got a 100 shooting range rating on the Leo2A5 and I also should be able to do the M1.

Oh, and can anyone tell me in wich path I have to extract the map pack? thanks!

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Hey Guys!
Im new to the Multiplayer side of SB and wanted to get my feet wet. I hope you guys can fit me in somewhere? I got a 100 shooting range rating on the Leo2A5 and I also should be able to do the M1.

Oh, and can anyone tell me in wich path I have to extract the map pack? thanks!

Hi Pancake

First and foremost:

Of course you can - we ALWAYS welcome new players with open arms - dont worry about anything:

Whatever mistakes you may or may not do, we have all made them at least twice.

So ... I have three options for you:

1) You take the XO tank - not with any responsibility but just to get a callsign. Not perfect and I dont know if @Colebrook have any plans for it.

2) You take a seat in a IFV, so in this case a CV90/40. Not perfect either because controlling MECHINF takes a little more knowledge.

so

3) We do what we usually do: Place you as gunner in one of hour TNKs to give you a good start and a soft landing. Will this be satisfactory for you?

For now I will slot you as where needed and we will take it from there.

A practical note: join our TS about 30 minutes before GO time (see the link for times in the first post as well as our TS address), and we can sort out your comms etc.

Excellent first mission!  Happy because:  1.  I didn't kill Blue.  2.  I survived!

Thank you for patience with my first multi-player session.  I still have to gain more experience w/ TeamSpeak.

Looking forward to many more sessions.

JAG