Tank Ditches missing from AAR 3D and Map View

TSe419E

• Members

...and I presume the Red CO was a client, not the host of the session?

Were you the Red CO? Or someone else?

Did you notice the absense of the AT ditch immediately after the game session, or later when you loaded the AAR file?

Have the game host and/or the Red CO client saved the AAR file from that session? Do their AAR files show the AT ditch in the right location?

Is the AT ditch entirely gone, or is it still there, just in the wrong location (like, where it was at the start of the Planning Phase)?

Red CO, Valleyboy, was a client.  I was Blue CO.

Later, when I loaded the AAR.  Video of the AAR right after the session does not show the ditches on the map during playback.  I don't remember if I ever looked at the 3D view when the scenario was over.

Sean was the host and I don't know if he saved the AAR.  I don't know about Valleyboy, either.

The last made me curious and I looked. They are in the wrong location, where they were at the start of the planning phase.

• Members

OK. I suspect that it will show the right location immediately after the session, but not when loading a saved AAR. The question is now, does it get saved in the AAR by the Host, or the owning Client, or none of them. But this is something that we can investigate.

This is now bug 9747.