Leopard, loaders aren't rendered trough the mesh curtain around the gun

Lumituisku

• Members

At first glance I suspect that it is the consequence of the optimizations that we made in the render code for textures with transparency.

I'm not sure if we can have both in SB Pro 4.x, high framerates thanks to instancing of trees and chicken wire fences, AND loaders visible through those screens. But I'll put it on the list for investigation. May well be that we'll have to switch to articulated 3D wire meshes rather than simple surfaces with transparent texture parts.

What I find odd is that rest of the tank is seen through the mesh, even moving lower hull.

16 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

At first glance I suspect that it is the consequence of the optimizations that we made in the render code for textures with transparency.

I'm not sure if we can have both in SB Pro 4.x, high framerates thanks to instancing of trees and chicken wire fences, AND loaders visible through those screens. But I'll put it on the list for investigation. May well be that we'll have to switch to articulated 3D wire meshes rather than simple surfaces with transparent texture parts.

👍