KANIUM Sunday 27jun21, OP Talon Strike, Mission 1 (by Apocalypse)

Grenny

Time to try out one of the missions of this exellent campaign in multi-player. Lets see if we can get a flawless result or a sound defeat 😉

For those who want to have a look:

1st mission breiefing can be found there...

We will run it in "multi crew" mode.

And hey, maybe some of the tankies want to wet their feet by gunning in an IFV?

Edited by Grenny

Manning list:

HAMMER 1 (Leopard 2A4)

TC: ASSASSIN

GNR: CAVGUNNER

TC:

GNR: BADGER

TC: Irish Hussar

GNR: HIGGS

TC: Maj. DUCK

GNR: Zaphod

HAMMER 3(Pizarro)

TC: KINGTIGER

GNR:

d.Teamldr: GRENNY (or where needed)

TC:

GNR:

d.Teamldr:

TC: SNOGGY

GNR:

d.Teamldr:

TC: WIGLIF

GNR:

d.Teamldr:

Where needed:

PANCHO

Edited by Grenny

• Grenny changed the title to KANIUM Sunday 27jun21, OP Talon Strike, Mission 1 (by Apocalypse)

For comms this Sunday

Everybody will be in vehicle channels, so those that are commanders of the wingmen vehicles only need 1 whisper list.
Those that are Platoon leaders or PLT sergents need 2.

Everybody need to listen to their Platoon nets 31000 and 41000, and all leader need 26000 as well.

MD

1 minute ago, Major duck said:

For comms this Sunday

Everybody will be in vehicle channels, so those that are commanders of the wingmen vehicles only need 1 whisper list.
Those that are Platoon leaders or PLT sergents need 2.

Everybody need to listen to their Platoon nets 31000 and 41000, and all leader need 26000 as well.

MD

I had you on my private whisper list for a long time now.... will you still put me on mute? :D

11 minutes ago, Zaphod said:

I had you on my private whisper list for a long time now.... will you still put me on mute? :D

No need we will be sitting in the same channel and we will be the only ones so i dont have to be polite or politically correct i will even sing for you (falsetto and out of key) 🙉
and since you are my gunner there is always the option of boots to the kidneys so you get the Military left and right 😘

MD

Edited by Major duck

2 minutes ago, Major duck said:

No need we will be sitting in the same channel and we will be the only ones so i dont have to be polite or politically correct i will even sing for you (falsetto and out of key) 🙉
and since you are my gunner there is always the option of boots to the kidneys so you get the Military left and right 😘

MD

Mental note , make sure I am fully stocked on beer

I  just did some diggin around and realized that my assumption of  todays fratricide was based on thinking the t-55 had wavy skirts...it does not. (correct call Assassin)So yeah my bad on shooting the PC Today. It all came down to that...wavy skirt,...no one on our left flank...kill it. Lesson learned.

Edited by Badger

18 minutes ago, Badger said:

I  just did some diggin around and realized that my assumption of  todays fratricide was based on thinking the t-55 had wavy skirts...it does not. (correct call Assassin)So yeah my bad on shooting the PC Today. It all came down to that...wavy skirt,...no one on our left flank...kill it. Lesson learned.

Don't feel to bad: I mistook the part of a Leopard2 track I could see, for a BMP track.

Was shooting at dismounts just before, so i was biased, and though: Oh, thats got to be their ride...