how to commander override turret on Leopard 2a5

exuahs

On leopard by default up arrow will do overriding / designation. But you need to release it with P (palm switch) in order for Gunner to be able to engage. Unless you're just going to engage yourself. (Viable on close distance) but for longer distances you might need to be able to use Laser rangefinder. And so once gun is pointing to target. Release palm switch and active KW? Mode. But to learn to use that I'd recommend doing tutorials or at least reading about it in wiki. https://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Leopard_2A5-DK

Also to access in game keybind list press ALT + C  and look for top left for drop down menu and search leopard 2 from list. 

8 minutes ago, Lumituisku said:

On leopard by default up arrow will do overriding / designation. But you need to release it with P (palm switch) in order for Gunner to be able to engage. Unless you're just going to engage yourself. (Viable on close distance) but for longer distances you might need to be able to use Laser rangefinder. And so once gun is pointing to target. Release palm switch and active KW? Mode. But to learn to use that I'd recommend doing tutorials or at least reading about it in wiki. https://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=Leopard_2A5-DK

Also to access in game keybind list press ALT + C  and look for top left for drop down menu and search leopard 2 from list. 

thank you so much

Slave gun  to PERI to designate target- arrow up hotkey

KH HZF mode (KW on Leo 2A4)- Shift+Numpad *

...But it is strongly recommended to go through vehicle-specific tutorials  in order to get familiar with controls and functions  before playing actual missions.

14 minutes ago, Jartsev said:

Slave gun  to PERI to designate target- arrow up hotkey

KH HZF mode (KW on Leo 2A4)- Shift+Numpad *

...But it is strongly recommended to go through vehicle-specific tutorials  in order to get familiar with controls and functions  before playing actual missions.

mhm i did! i just forgot