ben scenarios release thread

ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, usarmyjoe said:

Just had to let you know that playing your scenarios over and over has been an awesome experience. Thank you for your creativity and attention to detail. I absolutely appreciate your work.

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback 👍

• 2 weeks later...

B08 is brutal now with the Challenger armor changes. Might need to add a platoon more of them to even it out a bit. In general I've found the defensive missions to be difficult.

EDIT: No wonder, they have unrealistically good ammo available. I guess to counteract the Challenger super armor back then. Mission would probably be improved by just changing it to BM-29, which I might do for myself.

EDIT 2: Oh wait, Challenger II is in service 1998, not 1988. So this is a modern scenario, then? Or is the Challenger II a stand-in for Challenger I?

EDIT 3: Indeed a modern scenario. Then I think BM-42 would be appropriate ammunition instead of BM-46. I also removed the barrel-fired ATGMs in my version.

EDIT 4: Significantly more playable with BM-42 instead of BM-46. Also makes me think how nice a T-80B/BV would be for cold war scenarios, as the U is not that numerous in comparison and a tad too strong.

Edited by Arch